The EQS, First in its Class
One of the most aerodynamic production vehicles on the market today, the EQS is speeding Mercedes-Benz in the future. An electric and innovative cousin of the new S-Class, the EQS is on track to change the perception of electric driving.
A Step Into the Future
Its doors automatically open for you and your passengers and you are welcomed into the comfortable, glowing cabin with custom set ambient lighting. Energizing comfort programs create a sensory pleasing environment.
Upon sitting down in the driver’s seat, you notice the available Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) Hyperscreen that extends along the front of the cabin. The seamless three screens allow you to charge up, customize lighting, access entertainment, make calls, navigate, turn on the massage chairs, and more. Each seat also gives your passengers and you the ability to have a unique experience with the car.
The EQS is not only striking in terms of looks but also in terms of performance and features:
- 0-60 mph 5.5 seconds (EQS 480+) and 4.1 seconds (EQS 580 4MATIC®)
- 340 to 350 mi range
- Six 100W USB-C Ports
- Active Parking Assist with Surround View Camera
- Estimated top speed of 130 mph
- AIRMATIC® Air Suspension with Adaptive Damping System
- Active Ambient Lighting with 64 Colors, including a new EQ-Specific Color Scheme
- The largest display ever in a production Mercedes-Benz