The EQE Sedan, State of the Electronic Art
Expanding Our Capabilities
Mercedes-Benz is taking the E-Class into the future with the upcoming EQE, an expansion to the growing EQ lineup which includes the EQS Sedan and EQS SUV. Coming later this year, the EQE Sedan will push new technology and innovation throughout.
Where No E-Class Has Gone before
The interior of the EQE Sedan is more spacious than the standard E-Class. Insulation allows for the cabin to become a sanctuary from the noises and vibrations of the road. Breathe easy with the new Energizing Air Control Plus which helps to prevent outside contaminants from infiltrating.
A Car That Never Leaves You Bored
Technology and Performance
- 90 kWh battery capacity
- 9.5 hours (10 – 100%) charging time, 240V wall box
- 30 minutes (10 – 100%) charging time, DC fast charging 170kW
- DYNAMIC SELECT including Comfort, Sport, Eco and Individual driving modes
- 288 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque
- New-generation MBUX Multimedia system with Augmented Reality Navigation system
- Available MBUX Hyperscreen with three displays under a single 56-inch curved glass surface
- ENERGIZING AIR CONTROL Plus for maximal cabin air filtration
- Over-the-air updates